Applications for the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022 were open. The University of Tokyo is now accepting applications for Masters & Ph.D. Development Programs are the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship. There is no Application Fee for this Full Paid Japanese Government Scholar. The University of Tokyo is ranked 1st in Japan.University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022-2023.
There is no need for a Language Test like IELTS or TOEFL If you have studied before at the English Language Institute. The term of the Master’s degree is 2 years and the Doctoral Degree is 3 years. All expenses related to accommodation, dining, Visa and tuition are fully funded by MEXT. There are many types of Japan Scholarship 2022 & Outside IELTS.University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022-2023.
About 298,000 International Students currently study in Japan and a total of 780 Universities in Japan. Japan is in the Top 10 Learning Area. The University of Tokyo offers a Multi-Curriculum Forum. Higher education standards, safer and more secure learning environments, lower tuition fees and generous bursaries.
University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022 Details
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Field Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Access: Fully Sponsored
- Deadline: 29th October 2021
MEXT Scholarship period
- Master Program: October 2022 – September 2024 (2 Years)
- Doctor Program: October 2022 – September 2025 (3 years)
Available Fields and Majors
The following fields are provided below You can study at the University of Tokyo Under SUBJECT Scholarship.
- Earth and Planet Science
- Natural Sciences
- The MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship is a fully Paid Scholarship for foreign students and will cover most Student expenses.
- Monthly Grant: 144,000 Yen / Month (Master’s Program student). 145,000 Yen / Month (Doctor of Student Program).
- An additional 2,000 or 3,000 Yen monthly additions can be added to those students who are studying or doing research in other selected regions of the country.
- Tuition Fees: Registration and Full Fees Will Be Issued.
- Travel Expenses: Traveling Tickets will be provided on / From Japan To Their Homeland.
There are basic eligibility criteria for the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022.
- International students from all over the world come from any country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on 2 April 1985.
- Applicants must apply for a field of study studied at their previous university or related field.
- No Need for Language Testing
- Contains a test of English proficiency equal to B2 or higher on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (eg TOEFL BT 72 or higher, IELTS 5.5 or higher).
- She has completed an English language education program that meets the requirements for admission to the Master’s Program or Doctoral Program at the Graduate School of Science,Fully-funded Singapore Scholarships 2022-2023
- He has passed the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) with a score of N2 or higher.
- She has completed a Japanese language education program that satisfies the requirements for admission to the Master’s Program or Doctoral Program at the Graduate School of Science, University of Tokyo.
How to Apply
Submit Application for University of Tokyo Scholarship. A Guide to the Practical Guidelines is provided below. To apply, Visit the Official Website of the University of Tokyo.